E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Bioeconomy and Low Carbon Development|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- V.Yu. Burov, Shadow economy and small business: theoretical and methodological foundations of the study (ZabGU, Chita, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kostin, Bulletin of the Novosibirsk State University. Series: Socio-economic sciences 4, 33–43 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Nikolaeva, A.Yu. Shevyakov, Economics and Mathematical methods, 926–935 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hassan, F. Schneider, Size and Development of the Shadow Economies of 157 Countries Worldwide: Updated and New Measures from 1999 to 2013 (Bonn, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Schneider, D. Enste, J. of Econ, Literature 1, 81 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- F. Schneider, Increasing Shadow Economies All Over the World - Fiction or Reality? A Survey of the Global Evidence of their Size and of their Impact from 1970 to 1995, http://www.economics.uni-linz.ac.at/Members/Schneider/EnstSchn98.html [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Frey, F. Schneider, Informal and Underground Economy (2000) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ahumada, F. Alvaredo, A.J. Canavese, The Demand for Currency approach and the size of the shadow economy: A critical assessment (2006) [Google Scholar]
- P. Cagan, The Demand for Currency Relative to the Total Money Supply, Journal of Political Economy (1958) [Google Scholar]
- V. Tanzi, Underground Economy and Tax Evasion in the United States: Estimates and Implications (1982) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Chernov, Bulletin of the University (State University of Management) 13, 101–108 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nesterov, A. Vakurin, Voprosy ekonomiki 1, 135–142 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Macroeconomic indicators of Uzbekistan, https://stat.uz/ru/2-uncategorised/6693-makroekonomicheskie-pokazateli2/ [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sh.Mirziyoyev UP -6098 of 30.10.2020 [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Smirnov, Economic sciences 4 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.