E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Bioeconomy and Low Carbon Development|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- L.S. Kabir, Government Stimulus Package to Help Modernization through “Green” Technology as a Measure to Meet the Challenges to the Russian Economy, Economy. Taxes. Right 3, 58–63 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Morgunov, A.M. Bagin, M.L. Kozeltsev, A.A. Terentiev, Problems of Environmental Safety of Russia in the Light of the “Green “ Growth Concept, Human Ecology 4, 3-11 (2017) DOI: 10.33396/1728-0869-2017-4-3-11 [Google Scholar]
- B.N. Porfir’ev, Green economy: worldwide development trends and prospects, Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences 82, 2, 120–128 (2012) DOI: 10.1134/S1019331612020074 [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Lazhentsev, The methodological approaches to the strategic planning of sustainable development of the territorial economic systems, Proceedings of the Komi Science Center Ural Branch RAS 1(13), 107–113 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Strategy of environmental safety of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2025 [Electronic resource]. URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/420396664 [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Selina, T.P. Skufina, E.P. Bashmakova (under scientific.) The north and the arctic in the new global development paradigm: challenges, trends, prospects. Scientific and analytical report (Apatity: Kola Science Center RAS, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Tatarkin, Russian Arctic: a modern development paradigm (St. Petersburg: Nestor-History, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Ivantera, The Arctic space of Russia in the XXI century: development factors, management organization (SPb.: Publishing House “Science”, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Basic principles of the State policy in the field of environmental development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030 (approved by the President of the Russian Federation 30.04.2012) [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc&cacheid=A9202CF15464BE4BB2C2B27829B797D7&mode=backrefs&div=LAW&opt=1&SORTTYPE=0&BASENODE=1-1&ts=17202155163225212964&base=LAW&n=129117&rnd=082BFBDC8D315A2CB1BDA42A599A28D5#3x14x20k3ts [Google Scholar]
- The concept of sustainable socio-economic development of the RF [Electronicresource] URL: http://www.consultant.ru/online/base/?req=doc;base=LAW;n=90601 [Google Scholar]
- Russia’s priorities in the Arctic, Special report to the International Forum of Technological Development “Technoprom-2016” (Novosibirsk, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Buznik, E.N. Kablov, Arctic materials science: current state and prospects, Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences 87, 5, 397–408 (2017) DOI: 10.1134/S101933161705001X [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.