E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Bioeconomy and Low Carbon Development|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- A.G. Mikerov, Sources of the theory of stability of automatic control systems, Control Engineering Russia 3 (57), 90–93 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Osipov, Sociological encyclopedic dictionary (Moscow: Publishing house of the group “INFRA-M-NORM”, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Dugin, The theory of a multipolar world (Moscow: The Eurasian movement, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Dugin, Civilization:challenges of our time: collection of articles (St. Petersburg: Publishing House of St. Petersburg. Un-ta, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Samofal, Theoretical models of stability of international systems: History and modernity: Diss. sciences (St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg State University, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- P. Sorokin, New materials for the scientific biography Sat. scientific. Tr. RAN. INION. Center for Social Science-inform. research Department of Sociology and Social Science. psychology Ed. Efremenko D V and Krotov P P (Moscow: INION RAN, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Xu, Z. Li, A review on ecological engineering based engineering management, Omega Elsevier 40, 3, 368–378 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Lotman, Agenda for the twenty-first century. Adopted by the UN Conference on Environment and Development, Rio de Janeiro, Memory of Culture (St. Petersburg: Iskusstvo-SPB, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Anrenko, A.N. Arlychev, V.M. Grinev, et al, Moral freedom of the will, The Modern moral discourse, Series Library of current philosophy (Krasnoyarsk, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Toynbee, Civilization before the court of history: A collection (Moscow: Rolf, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Markova, The essence, regularities and socio-economic consequences of the scientific and technical revolution, Questions of Historical Science: materials of the III International Scientific Conference Moscow 1-6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Bertovsky, Digital legal proceedings: problems of formation Proceedings of materials of international scientific and practical conf «Problems of application of criminal and criminal procedure législation» Simferopl 173-8 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Rublev, Abstracts of the XIX symposium “Complex Systems in Extreme conditions” (Krasnoyarsk: SFU, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Savorskaya, Political networks in the processes of supranational regulation: European and world experience (Moscow: IMEMO RAS, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Isatou, Sustainable development as a special state of interaction between society and nature: PhD thesis (Saransk: Publishing House of Un-ta, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shamraev, T.S. Shorina, Influence of oil and petroleum products on various components of the environment, Bulletin of OSU 6, 642–643 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Karpenko, R.I. Vildanova, N.S. Shcheglova, T.P. Pirog, I.N. Voloshina, Perspective of using bacteria of the genus Rhodococcus and microbial surfactants for degradation of oil pollution, Applied biochemistry and Microbiology 42, 2, 175–179 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.-H. Lee, et al. Effect of various amendments on heavy mineral oil bioreme-diation and soil microbial activity, Bioresource Technology 99, 2578–2587 (2008) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Kurbatova, L.Yu. Aisner, V.V. Naumkina, Some legal aspects of environmental engineering Proc.of the 2nd Int. Sci. Conf. AGRITECH-II-2019: Agribusiness, Environmental Engineering and Biotechnologies 421(Institute of Physics and IOP Publishing Limited) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Vaques, Soil pollution and decontamination in Spain, European Environmental Law Revie 11, 6, 174–185 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Agapov, O.Yu. Ganyukhina, Environmental management in Russia, Agricultural and land law 12 (169), 99–105 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.