E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Bioeconomy and Low Carbon Development|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- A.U. Abdrakhmanova, A.S. Belgibaeva, U.K. Sartov, The state and features of environmental accounting in Kazakhstan, Moscow University Bulletin Yu. Witte. Series 1: Econom. and Manag. 3(30), 67–74 (2019) DOI: 10.21777/2587-554X-2019-3-67-74 [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Brodunov, V.Ya. Ushakov, Justification of financial decisions in conditions of uncertainty, Bulletin of the Witte Moscow University. Series 1: Economics and management 1(12), 3036 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Burkaltseva, L.A. Maysigova, L.A. Bekbotova, Methods of state financial control in the context of digitalization of the financial sector: new opportunities and prospects. International Scientific and Practical Conference: DIGITAL FINANCE 2020 (DF2020). (Influence of blockchain technology on the financial and bank sphere), Features of relations between government authorities, business and civil society in the digital economy (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Chowdhury, R. Datta, H. Mohajan, Green finance is essential for economic development and sustainability. International Journal Of Research In Commerce, Economics & Management 3, 104–108 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Gavrilova, Investment banking as a direction of banking activity: essence, features and problems of development, Bulletin of Moscow University. S.Yu. Witte. Series 1: Econom. and Manag. 4(31), 81–86 (2019) DOI: 10.21777/2587-554X-2019-4-81-86 [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Gavrilova, “GREEN” financing in Russia: specifics, basic tools, issues of development, Bulletin of Moscow University. S. Yu. Series 1: Economics and Management 2(33), 48–54 (2020) DOI: 10.21777/2587-554X-2020-2-48-54 [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Rudenko, Assessment of the possibility of sustainable environmental, social and economic development of Russia, Bulletin of Moscow University S.Yu. Witte. Series 1: Economics and Management 1(20), 20–27 (2017) DOI: 10.21777/2307-6135-2017-1-20-27 [Google Scholar]
- E. Tarkhanova, A. Fricler, N. Baburina, Green Economy in Russia: Leadership and Financial Aspects (2019) 10.2991/assehr.k.191221.198 [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Klyuev, V.G. Evseev, Evaluation of the effectiveness of investment projects using the qualimetry method, Bulletin of Moscow University Yu. Witte. Series 1: Economics and Management 2, 59–64 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Kushnir, Risk Management of innovative projects: a systematic approach, Bulletin of Moscow University. S. Yu. Series 1: Economics and Management 1, 65–71 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Morkovkin, A. Gibadullin, Ju. Romanova, Yu. Erygin, U.L. Ziadullaev, Formation of a national environmental strategy for the fuel and energy complex, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 537, 042064 (2019) 10.1088/1757-899X/537/4/042064 [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Razovsky, E.Yu. Savel’eva, The concept of formation of ecological rent, Bulletin of the Witte Moscow State University. Series 1: Economics and Management 2(33), 55–63 (2020) DOI: 10.21777/2587-554X-2020-2-55-63 [Google Scholar]
- J. Koczar, V. Vagizova, M. Agliullina, Z. Agliullina, Application of Green Finance Tools in the System of Sustainable Interaction Between the Real and Financial Economy: Opportunities and Prospects (2020) 10.2991/aebmr.k.200324.113 [Google Scholar]
- S. Juhola, Planning for a green city: The Green Factor tool, Urban Forestry & Urban Greening 34 (2018) 10.1016/j.ufug.2018.07.019 [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Tudorie, E. Gielen, M. Vallés-Planells, F. Galiana, Urban green indicators: A tool to estimate the sustainability of our cities, International Journal of Design & Nature and Ecodynamics 14, 19–29 (2019) 10.2495/DNE-V14-N1-19-29 [Google Scholar]
- W. Ding, Study on Green Ecology-Oriented Fashion Design, Applied Mechanics and Materials 340, 179-184 (2013) 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.340.179 [Google Scholar]
- U. Diwekar, Green process design, industrial ecology, and sustainability: A systems analysis perspective. Resources, Conservation and Recycling 44, 215-235 (2005) 10.1016/j.resconrec.2005.01.007 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.