E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Bioeconomy and Low Carbon Development|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- T. Biçen, A. Vardar, A Research on Solar Based Renewable Energy Production, Journal of Biodiversity and Environmental Sciences 12, 59–68 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fiveriati, Y. Yonatan, O. Anne, P.G. Adinuran, Characteristic Biofuel Microalgae Chlorella sp. as Renewable Energy Source 00002 i Published online: 23 September (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202019000002 [Google Scholar]
- C. Genç, A. Sakalli, I. Stoyanov, T. Iliev, G. Mihaylov, I. Beloev, Development of Wind Energy and the Installed Wind Power Plants in Turkey, E3S Web Conf. 207, 02013 (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202020702013 [Google Scholar]
- A. Harjanne, J.M. Korhonen, Abandoning the concept of renewable energy, Energy Policy 127 (2018) 10.1016/j.enpol.2018.12.029 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Tomsic, I. Rajsl, M. Filipovic, Model for the techno-economic analysis of common work of wind power and CCGT power plant to offer constant level of power in the electricity market, E3S Web Conf. 23, 09002 (2017) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20172309002 [Google Scholar]
- P. Moriarty, D. Honnery, What is the global potential for renewable energy?. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 16, 244-252 (2012) 10.1016/j.rser.2011.07.151 [Google Scholar]
- J. Nahm, Renewable futures and industrial legacies: Wind and solar sectors in China, Germany, and the United States, Business and Politics 19(1), 68–106 (2017) DOI: 10.1017/bap.2016.5 [Google Scholar]
- P. Onu, C. Mbohwa, Renewable Energy Technologies In Brief, International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research 8, 1283–1289 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Pimentel, M. Herz, M. Glickstein, M. Zefferman, et al. Renewable Energy: Current and Potential Issues, BioScience 52, 1111–1120 (2009) 10.1641/0006-3568(2002)052[1111:RECAPI]2.0.CO;2 [Google Scholar]
- N. Tobin, L. Chamorro, Turbulence coherence and its impact on wind-farm power fluctuations, Journal of Fluid Mechanics 855, 1116-1129 (2018) DOI: 10.1017/jfm.2018.713 [Google Scholar]
- M. Totten, Renewable Energy (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G. Withbroe, Solar and stellar Winds, Highlights of Astronomy 8, 525-528 (1989) DOI: 10.1017/S1539299600008224 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.