E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Bioeconomy and Low Carbon Development|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- K. Al-Sheryani, H. Nobanee, Green Finance: A Mini-Review, SSRN Electronic Journal (2020) 10.2139/ssrn.3538696 [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Brodunov, V.Ya. Ushakov, Justification of financial decisions in conditions of uncertainty, Bulletin of the Witte Moscow University. Series 1: Economics and management (12), 30–36 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Bunevich, D.M. Petrov, Development of dual-use technologies based on the cluster approach, Bulletin of the Witte Moscow University. Series 1: Economics and management 1(3), 7579 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ribokene, Assessment of the current state of small and medium-sized enterprises in the software development industry, Bulletin of Moscow University. S.Yu. Witte. Series 1: Economics and Management 1(24), 71–80 (2018) DOI: 10.21777/2587-9472-2018-1-71-80 [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Rudenko, Assessment of the possibility of sustainable environmental, social and economic development of Russia, Bulletin of Moscow University. S.Yu. Witte. Series 1: Economics and Management 1(20), 20–27 (2017) DOI: 10.21777/2307-6135-2017-1-20-27 [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Rudenko, N.P. Degtyar, The essence of KPI and its role in enterprise management, Bulletin of Moscow University. S.Yu. Witte. Series 1: Economics and Management 2(21), 50–54 (2017) DOI: 10.21777 /2307-6135-2017-2-50-54 [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Rudenko, Priority forms of financial support for small business at the present stage of development of the Russian economy, Bulletin of Moscow University. S.Yu. Witte. Series 1: Economics and Management 3(9), 17–23 (2014) URL: http://www.muiv.ru/vestnik/pdf/eu/eu_2014_3_17-23.pdf [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Salikhov, A.V. Semenov, Essence of sustainable development: definition of key concepts and quality integrity, Bulletin of Moscow University. S.Yu. Witte. Series 1: Economics and Management 3(30), 7–14 (2019) DOI: 10.21777/2587-554X-2019-3-7-14 [Google Scholar]
- O. Semenyuk, T. Abdrashitova, E. Beloussova, N. Nechay, V. Listkov, V. Kurbatova, S. Niyazbekova, The influence of ecology and economic factors on eco- architecture and the design of energy efficient buildings, World Transactions on Engineering and Technology Education 16, 2, 186–192 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Stephan, Green Finance - Call for Papers (2019) 10.13140/RG.2.2.11501.44000 [Google Scholar]
- S. Zadek, et al. Radical Simplicity in Designing National Climate Institutions: Lessons from the Amazon Fund (2009) Accountability http://www.zadek.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Radical-Simplicity-in-Designing-National-Climate-Institutions_Lessons-from-the-Amazon-Fund.pdf [Google Scholar]
- S. Mohd, V. Kaushal, Green Finance: A Step towards Sustainable Development, MUDRA: Journal of Finance and Accounting 5 (2018) 10.17492/mudra.v5i01.13036 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Ojo-Fafore, C. Aigbavboa, W. Thwala, P. Ramaru, Green Finance for Sustainable Global Growth (2019) 10.4018/978-1-5225-7808-6.ch010 [Google Scholar]
- M. Rashid, M. Uddin, Green financing for sustainability: analysing the trends with challenges and prospects in the context of Bangladesh, International Journal of Green Economics 12, 192 (2019) 10.1504/IJGE.2018.10019192 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, Q. Zhi, The Role of Green Finance in Environmental Protection: Two Aspects of Market Mechanism and Policies, Energy Procedia 104, 311-316 (2016) 10.1016/j.egypro.2016.12.053 [Google Scholar]
- R. Owen (Baldock), F. Lyon, G. Brennan, Filling the green finance gap: Government interventions supporting early-stage low carbon ventures, Academy of Management Proceedings, 16419 (2018) 10.5465/AMBPP.2018.16419abstract [Google Scholar]
- P. Tereliansky, The variability offuzzy aggregation methods for partial indicators of quality and the optimal method choice, ARPN J. Eng. Appl. Sci. 11, 9122-9129 (2016) EID:2-s2.0-84983371688. Accessed 21 Jan 2020 [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Aetdinova, O.N. Balabanova, I.P. Balabanov, The modern methods of increase of management efficiency of small and medium businesses, Life Sci. J. 11(98), 558561 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Safargaliev, R. Aetdinova, A. Karimova, Indicators of financial security of small and medium enterprises, Rev. San Gregorio 34, 81–88 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Burkaltseva, O.G. Blazhevich, O.A. Gabrielyan, et al. Development of the financial security of the state: neutralization of threats, Rev. Incl. 6, 294–312 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Burkaltseva, L.M. Borsch, S.V. Gerasimova, S.A. Zotova, O.A. Guk, Regional aspect: laying institutional groundworks, In: European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Science 50, 33, 263–271 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.