E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Management and Policy|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- H. A. Aghajanyan, P. M. Baevskiy, A. P. Bersenev, Adaptation problems and the doctrine of health (Moscow: Publishing house of the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V. Y. Albitskiy, A. A. Modestov, E.V. Antonova, Russian Pediatric J., 4, 4–7 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Baevskiy, Bulletin of arrhythmology, 24, 65–86 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Arshinnik, V.I. Tkhorev, Physical culture. Sport. Tourism. Motor recreation 1, 3, 12–5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. N. Gavrilov, Medico-biological and pedagogical foundations of adaptation, sports activity and a healthy lifestyle: a collection of scientific articles of the III All-Russia. correspondence scientific-practical conf. with int. participation: in 2 volumes. 1, 24145, ed. G.V. Bugaeva, I.E. Popova (Voronezh: IpC “Scientific book”, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Shlyk, E. N. Sapozhnikov, I congress of physiologists of the CIS: scientific works Vol 1, ed. R.I. Sepiashvili, 408 (Moscow: Medicine and health Publ, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Shlyk, E. N. Sapozhnikov, Russian J. of Physiology. THEM. Sechenov: theses of reports, 90, 8(2), 417 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Baevskiy, G. G. Ivanov, New methods of electrocardiography, 473–96 (Moscow: Technosphere, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Baevskiy, G. G. Ivanov, Ultrasound and functional diagnostics, 3, 108–27 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Baevskiy, A. P. Bersenev, Assessment of the body’s adaptive capabilities and the risk of developing diseases, 232 (Moscow: Medicine Publ., 1997) [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Arynova, T. M. Shepilo, M. M. Malik, Youth of Siberia-the science of Russia international scientific and practical conference. Siberian Institute of Business, Management and Psychology, 29–32 (Krasnoyarsk: Editorial and Publishing Center of the Siberian Institute of Business, Management and Psychology, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Chadha, Researach in Science Education, 04, 1 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1007/s11165-020-09972-4 [Google Scholar]
- R. B. King, I. S. Caleon, Child Indicators Research, 14, 341–67 (2021) https://doi.org/10.1007/s12187-020-09757-1 [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Yuganova, D. A. Korshunov, M. A. Ikonnikova The Russian J. of physical education and sport, 12, 4, 83–89 (2017) https://doi.org/10/14526/04_2017_269. [Google Scholar]
- V. B. Salakhova, E. R. Khairullina, D. R. Belinskaya et al. 2020 Eurasian J. of Biosciences, 14, 2, 5063–70 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Gorelik, Sports Medicine, 2, 5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Gorelik, S. N. Filippova, V. S. Belyaev, B. N. Chumakov, J. of Human Sport and Exercise, 3, 4, 894–906 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gorelik, V. Vlasov, V. Makarova, J. of Physical Education and Sport, 18, 4, 2397403 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.