E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Management and Policy|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- M. Andriluka, S. Roth, B. Schiele, Pictorial structures revisited: People detection and articulated pose estimation, Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 1014–1021 (Miami, FL, USA, June 2009) [Google Scholar]
- B. Aryal Becerik-Gerber, Skin temperature extraction using facial landmark detection and thermal imaging for comfort assessment, In Proceedings of the 6th ACM International Conference on Systems for Energy-Efficient Buildings, Cities, and Transportation (BuildSys’ 19), 71–80 (New York, NY, USA, 13-14 November 2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Burzo, M. Abouelenien, V. Pérez-Rosas, C. Wicaksono, Y. Tao, R. Mihalcea, Using infrared thermography and biosensors to detect thermal discomfort in a building’s inhabitants, In Proceedings of the ASME 2014 International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, 1–11 (Montreal, Quebec, Canada, 14-20 November 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Cao, T. Simon, S. E. Wei, Y. Sheikh, Realtime multi-person 2d pose estimation using part affinity fields, In Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 7291-7299 (Honolulu, HI, USA, 21-26 July 2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. Qeliktutan, S. Ulukaya, B. Sankur, A comparative study of face landmarking techniques, EURASIP J. Image Video Process., 13 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, B. Lu, Y. Chen, X. Feng, Breathable and stretchable temperature sensors inspired by skin, Sci. Rep., 5, 11505 (2015) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- X. Cheng, B. Yang, A. Hedman, T. Olofsson, H. Li, L.V. Gool, NIDL: A pilot study of contactless measurement of skin temperature for intelligent building, Energ. Build., 198, 340–352 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Chupin, O. A. Yurchenko, Z.S. Lemesheva, A.Y. Pak, M.B. Khudzhatov, Development of Logistical Technologies in Management of Intellectual Transport Systems in the Russian Federation, Part of the Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems book series, LNNS, Digital Economy: Complexity and Variety vs. Rationality, 87, 778–784 [Google Scholar]
- A. Ghahramani, G. Castro, B. Becerik-Gerber, X. Yu, Infrared thermography of human face for monitoring thermoregulation performance and estimating personal thermal comfort, Build. Environ., 109, 1–11 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ghahramani, G. Castro, S. A. Karvigh, B. Becerik-Gerber, Towards unsupervised learning of thermal comfort using infrared thermography, Appl. Energ., 211, 41–49 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Gibadullin, J. A. Romanova, D. E. Morkovkin, R. M. Pirakov, Assessment of the level of environmental innovation in industrial production and information and communication sphere, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1679(5), 052076 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Kurbonzoda, A. A. Gibadullin, D. E. Morkovkin, J. N. Nesterenko, Assessment of factors hindering innovative development, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1679(3), 032065 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mikhaylov, N. Moiseev, K. Aleshin, T. Burkhardt, Global climate change and greenhouse effect. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 7(4), 2897–2913 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Morkovkin, D. Lopatkin, M. Sadriddinov, T. Shushunova, A. Gibadullin, O. Golikova, Assessment of innovation activity in the countries of the world, E3S Web of Conferences, 157, 04015 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.