E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Energy Management and Policy|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- V. A. Plotnikov, Digitalization of production: theoretical essence and development prospects in the Russian economy. Bulletin of the St. Petersburg State University of Economics, 4(112), 16–25 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Romanchikov, V. A. Gross, D. V. Efanov, A.Y. Vasiliev, Digitalization of railway transport in Russia. Transport of the Russian Federation. A journal about science, practice, economics, 6(79) (2018) https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/tsifrovizatsiya-zheleznodorozhnogo-transporta-v-rossii (Last accessed 16.01.2021) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Zhuravleva, Problems of introducing digital technologies in transport. Transport of the Russian Federation. A journal about science, practice, economics, 3(82) (2019) https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/problemy-vnedreniya-tsifrovyh-tehnologiy-na-transporte (Last accessed 01/13/2021). [Google Scholar]
- Program “Digital Economy of the Russian Federation” (approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated July 28, 1632-r (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Mashkina, The influence of the digital economy on the development of the transport industry in the world. TsITISE, 1(20), 290–299 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.Y. Lakhmetkina, I.V. Shchelkunova, D.A. Rogova, Development of transport systems in the digital agenda. Intellect. Innovation. Investments, 4, 114–120 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Petrov, Digital Economy: Russia’s Challenge in Global Markets. Trade Policy, 1(13), 44–75 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Saksonov, Y. L. Leokhin, V. N. Azarov, Organization of Information Security in Industrial Internet of Things Systems. Proceedings of the 2019 IEEE International Conference Quality Management, Transport and Information Security, Information Technologies IT and QM and IS (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Kuznetsov, A. V. Kirichenko, V.N. Shcherbakova-Slyusarenko Directions of digitalization of the transport industry. Bulletin of the State University of Marine and River Fleet named after Admiral S. O. Makarov, 6, 1179–1190 (2018) DOI: 10.21821 / 2309-5180-2018-10-6-1179-1190. [Google Scholar]
- D. B. Efimenko, E. S. Barabanova, A. I. Tkacheva, Application of digital technologies in the development of transport support for foreign economic activity. Transport Bulletin, 10, 14–17 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Nemanova, Development of a competitive commercial proposal for the transportation of goods in containers. Economy of railways, 1, 42–53 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. L. Yustratova, M. V. Kuznetsova, The use of innovative technologies in the activities of freight motor transport companies. National and international financial and economic problems of motor transport, 182–187 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Ivanova, V. A. Shlein, Image and economic aspects of the implementation of digital services for passengers at railway stations. Transport business of Russia, 4, 2225 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Kargina, S. L. Lebedeva, Use of digital technologies in the transport sector. TRANSPORT BUSINESS IN RUSSIA, 4, 75–78 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Shi, C. Liu, S. Zhao, Research on Passenger Recognition System Based on Video Image Processing in Railway Passenger Station. Proceedings of the first international conference on information sciences, machinery, materials and energy (ICISMME 2015) Series: Advances in Intelligent Systems Research, 126, 1145–1148 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Salaberria, A. Perallos, L. Azpilicueta, F. Falcone, R. Carballedo, I. Angulo, P. Elejoste, A. Bahillo, J. J. Astrain, J. Villadangos, Ubiquitous Connected Train Based on Train-to-Ground and Intra-Wagon Communications Capable of Providing on Trip Customized Digital Services for Passengers. Sensors, 14, 8003–8025 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Strategy for the development of the information society in the Russian Federation for 2017-2030 (approved by the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated May 9, 2017 No. 203). [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Zhuravleva, Methodology for studying digital transformation in the context of destabilization of business models of transport organizations. Methodology for the development of the economy, industry and services in the context of digitalization, 1047 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Drozdov, M. A. Vasilenko, Y.A. Tagiltseva, E.L. Kuzina, S.V. Semibratova, V.S. Abramov, Social And Ecological Safety, Production Processes, Economic Efficiency In Transport Enterprises. European Proceedings of Social and Behavioral Sciences EpSBS, 1661–1670 (2020) DOI: 10.15405 / epsbs.2020.10.05.219 https://doi.org/10.15405/epsbs.2020.10.05.219 [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Vasilenko, E. L. Kuzina, N. A. Drozdov, J. A. Tagiltseva, Evaluation of the effectiveness of environmental management decisions. 2018 IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EIConRus) 1281–1285 (2018) DOI: 10.1109 / EIConRus.2018.8317330 [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Vasilenko, Y.A. Tagiltseva, N.A. Drozdov, E.L. Kuzina, The main directions of developing jrganizational measures at the railway rnterprises in the corporate social responsibility aspect. 2018 IEEE International Conference “Quality Management, Transport and Information Security, Information Technologies” (IT & QM & IS). St. Petersburg, Russia, 163–168 (2018) DOI: 10.1109/ITMQIS.2018.8524961 http://www.ieee.spb.ru (Last accessed 16.01.2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Vasilenko, Y.A. Tagiltseva, S.S. Magomedov, V.A. Galkin, Actual approaches to assessing the management efficiency of the socio-ecological-economic system. Main trends in the development of economics and management in modern Russia, 84–88 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.