E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Management and Policy|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- A.Yu. Alekseeva, Z.Z. Balkizov, Medical education during the COVID-19 pandemic: problems and solutions, Medical education and professional development 2, 8–24 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Martynov, V.N. Koshelev, A.V. Dushin, Modern challenge for oil and gas education, Higher education in Russia 12, 9–20 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Aleshkovsky, A.T. Gasparishvili, O.V. Krukhmaleva, et al., Students of Russian universities on distance learning: assessment and opportunities, Higher education in Russia 10, 86–100 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.R. Gafurov, G.I. Ibragimov, A.M. Kalimullin, T.B. Alishev, Transformation of education in higher education during a pandemic: pain points, Higher education in Russia 10, 101–112 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Z.M. Kostoeva, L.R. Lolokhoeva, M.M. Kostoeva, Distance learning: pros and cons, Bulletin of Science and Education 19, 76–78 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Patrikova, T.S. Patrikova, Features of the organization ofmodern training sessions with the use of distance educational technologies, Bulletin of the Tula State University. Technical science 1, 463–466 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Yudina, Experience of using distance education in the university, Science and school 5, 37–43 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Dlugosz, The pros and cons of distance learning for students from rural areas (2021) URL:https://www.researchgate.net/publication/348630077 The pros and cons of dis tance learning for students from rural areas [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Henry, C. Yuen, M. Tsang, Using Custom Textbooks as Distance Learning Materials: A Pilot Study in the OUHK. In book: Innovating Education in Technology-Supported Environments (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Olasile, M.O. Famolu, Massive Open Online Courses: Pros & Cons. (2020) URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/344941742 Massive Open Online Courses Pros Cons [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Rakshith Gowda, A study on distance learning in higher education during pandemic: challenges and opportunities (2020) URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/346647868 A STUDY ON DISTANCE L EARNING IN HIGHER EDUCATION DURING PANDEMIC CHALLENGES A ND OPPORTUNITIES [Google Scholar]
- O. Grigorieva, Current trends in Russia’s cooperation in the global organic market (legal aspects), E3S Web of Conferences 217, 07020 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gaubas., T. Ceponis., D. Dobrovolskas., J. Mickevicius., J. Pavlov., V. Rumbauskas., Y. Vaitkus., S. Otajonov, N. Alimov, Study of polycrystalline CdTe films by contact and contactless pulsed photo-ionization spectroscopy, Journal Thin Solid Films 660, 231–235 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Alpatov, A. Saharov, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 661, 012086 (2019) DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/661/1/012086 [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Kholopov, M.I. Balzannikov, V.Y. Alpatov, A.V. Soloviev, Girders of Hydraulic Gates Optimal Design, Procedia Engineering 153, 277–282, 1877-7058 (2016) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2016.08.115 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Veretekhina, S.V. Krapivka, O.L. Mnatsakanyan, I.I. Galin, S.V. Pivneva, Modern technology for evaluating measures to optimize and improve the working of teacher and staff, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1691(1), 012197 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y.G. Kokunko, S.A. Krasnova, S.V. Pivneva, Feedback Synthesis for UAVs Based on the Control Hierarchy Method Proceedings of2020 15th International Conference on Stability and Oscillations of Nonlinear Control Systems (Pyatnitskiy’s Conference), STAB 2020 [Google Scholar]
- V. Denisenko, E. Trikoz, Biopolitics and legal issues of emergency situations in the context of coronavirus pandemic, E3S Web of Conferences 175, 14013, 1–7 (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202017514013 [Google Scholar]
- A. Abashidze, E. Trikoz, The ICC Statute and the Ratification Saga in the States of the Commonwealth of Independent States, International Humanitarian Law Series 19, 11051110 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kuzhel, A. Bieliatynskyi, O. Prentkovskis, I. Klymenko, S. Mikaliunas, E. Kolganova, S. Kornienko, V. Shutko, Methods for numerical calculation ofparameters pertaining to the microscopic following-the-leader model of traffic flow: using the fast spline transformation, Transport. Vilnius (Lietuva): Technika 28(4), 413–419 (2013) DOI: 10.3846/16484142.2013.868369 [Google Scholar]
- O. Prentkovskis, A. Beljatynskij, E. Juodvalkiené, R. Prentkovskiene, A Study of the Deflections of Metal Road Guardrail Post, The Baltic Journal of Road and Bridge Engineering. Vilnius (Lietuva): Technika 5, 2, 104–109 (2010) DOI: 10.3846/bjrbe.2010.15 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.