E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Energy Management and Policy|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- A.F. Losev, History of ancient aesthetics (early classics) (M.: VIL, 1963) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Pashchenko, The use of an interactive whiteboard in the modern educational process, Innovative approaches in the organization of the educational process at the university (Nizhnevartovsk, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. de Saussure, Course in General Linguistics (M.: Sotsekgiz. 1933) [Google Scholar]
- G.W.F. Hegel, Aesthetics, in 4 volumes, Vol. 1. (Moscow: Art, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Lebedeva, Architectural bionics (M.: Stroyizdat, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hawking, L. Mlodinow, The grand design (M.: AST, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Nazaretyan, Non-linear future (M.: Argamak-media, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Krasilnikova, Informatization of education: conceptual apparatus, Informatization and education 4, 21–27 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Legostaev, On the basic laws of learning in distance education, Social and humanitarian knowledge 4, 206–217 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Pashchenko, Information technology in education. Tutorial (Nizhnevartovsk, Publishing house of the Nizhnevartovsk State University, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Solovov, Information technologies of teaching in professional training, Higher education in Russia 2, 31–36 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Matros, Fundamentals of the theory of informatization of the learning process, Pedagogy 6, 11–19 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Petrenko, Unified information space of an educational institution, Information resources of Russia 5, 14–16 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nelke, Technique of creativity (M.: Omega-L, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Salingaros, Anti-architecture and deconstruction (M.-Yekaterinburg, Armchair Scientist, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.