E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Management and Policy|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- Fedulova, O.Y., Voronkova, P. Zhuravlev, et al., Labor productivity and its role in the sustainable development of economy: on the example of a region. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues 7(2), 1059 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Trukhachev, Methodology for evaluating the rural tourism potentials: A tool to ensure sustainable development of rural settlements. Sustainability 7(3), 3052–3070 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lialina, Labor market security in the light of external labor migration: new theoretical findings. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues 6(3), 1205 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. E. Heleniak, The role of attachment to place in migration decisions of the population of the Russian North. Polar Geography 32(1-2), 31–60 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. While, A. E. Jonas, D. Gibbs, From sustainable development to carbon control: ecostate restructuring and the politics of urban and regional development. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers 35(1), 76–93 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Pomfret, Kazakhstan’s economy since independence: Does the oil boom offer a second chance for sustainable development?. Europe-Asia Studies 57(6), 859–876 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Shchedrin, S. M. Vasilev, A. V. Kolganov, et al. Meliorative institutional environment: The area of state interests. Espacios 39(12), 28 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Campling, J. Harrison, B. Richardson, A. Smith, Can labour provisions work beyond the border? Evaluating the effects of EU free trade agreements. International Labour Review 155(3), 357–382 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Andrades, F. Dimanche, Destination competitiveness and tourism development in Russia: Issues and challenges. Tourism management 62, 360–376 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.