E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Management and Policy|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- A.A. Golovnin, Upbrining of adolescents through Kyokushin karate: healthimproving, mental, spiritual and moral components of the training. The Lesgaft University transactions 5, 135–231 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Golovnin, A.N. Savchuk, Development of physical culture among pupils through martial arts (on the example of kyokushin karate). Human. Sport. Medicine. 39, 177–182 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Kozlov, The beginning of spread and development of oriental martial arts in Europe and the world. Vestnik of TSU 1, 67–72 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Safoshin, V.I. Strelkov, V.O. Agafonova, On the question of features of development of personality in martial arts. Issues of the modern education. 6, 64–71 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Safoshin, Social-pedagogical nature of oriental martial arts philosophy: person-centred approach. Science and school 4, 9–204 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Shikhshabekov, G.K. Magomedov, S. Z. Ibragimova, Role of oriental martial arts and wushu in forming a harmoniously developed personality // Vestnik of SPI. 2 (18), 231–234 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.