E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Environmental Ethics and Education|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- S.V. Hunsaker, Autobiography and National Identity in the Americas (Charlottesville&London: University Press of Virginia, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- V. Deloria, Jr., God is Red (New York: Grosset & Dunlap (1973) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Josephy, Jr., 500 Nations. An Illustrated History of North American Indians (New York: Gramercy Books, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- J. Nagel, False Faces: Ethnic Identity, Authenticity, and Fraud in Native American Discourse and Politics (New Brunswick, NJ: Transaction Publishers, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- L. Owens, MixedbloodMessages: Literature, Film, Family, Place (Norman: University of Oklahoma Press, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Miner, Beasts of Burden: How Literary Animals Remap the Aesthetics of Removal, Decolonization: Identity, Education and Society 3, 2, 60–82 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Lincoln, Native America Renaissance (Berkeley: U of California Press, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- A. Macdonald, G. Macdonald, M.A. Sheridan, Shape-shifting Images of Native Americans in Recent Popular Fiction. Westport-London: Greenwood Press (2000) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Allen, The Sacred Hoop: Recovering the Feminine in American Indian Traditions (Boston: Beacon Press, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- J. Tripathy, Toward as Essential Native American Identity: a Theoretical Overview, The Canadian Journal of Native Studies 26, 2, 313–329 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G. Vizenor, J. Doerfler, The White Earth Nation. Ratification of a Native Democratic Constitution (Lincoln-London: University of Nebraska Press, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bercovich, American Canon and Context. History in a Time of Dissensus, American Literature 58, 1, 99–107 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- B. Lawrence, Gender, Race, and the Regulation of Native Identity in Canada and the United States: An Overview, Hipatia 18, 2, 3–31 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Versluis, The Sacred Earth. The Spiritual Landscape of Native America (Rochester, Vermont: Inner Traditions International, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- K. Blaeser, Gathering of Stories. Stories Migrating Home. In: A Collection of Anishinaabe Prose (Bemidji: Loonfeather Press, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- T. King, The Truth about Stories. A Native Narrative (Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hall, Cultural Identity and Diaspora In: J.Rutherford (ed.), Identity: Community, Culture, Difference (London: Lawrence and Wishart, 1990) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.