E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Environmental Ethics and Education|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- V.N. Adaev, Traditional ecological culture of Khanty and Nenets (Vector Buk, Tyumen, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Andrichenko, Journal of Russian law 11, 122–125 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Bagashev, Anthropology Of The Western Siberia (Science, Novosibirsk, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Garipov, Journal of Russian law 6, 67–73 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Zolotukhin, Proceedings of the Pacific Fisheries Research Center 130, 87–95 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kovler, Anthropology of law. Textbook for universities (NORMA-INFRA Publishing Group, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kryazhkov, State and law 11, 32–42 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Markov, A.A. Popov, N.A. Nesterova, Identity and a changing world (Materials for discussion at the 5 th World Congress of Finno-Ugric Peoples, Khanty-Mansiysk, Russia) (Syktyvkar, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Haryuchi, K.G. Filant, I.Y. Antonov, Social norms of indigenous peoples of the North in Russia. Rites, customs, rituals, traditions, myths, morality, law: monograph (UNITI-DANA: Law and right, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Haryuchi, Journal of Russian law 7, 13–22 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Haryuchi, Indigenous minor peoples: legal issues (Tomsk University Press, Tomsk, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Shishatsky, V.I. Kirko, A.V. Keus, Arctic and North 7, 178–184 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Yerokhina, V. Alekseev, Problems of theory and practice of management 8, 67–80 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Lapshina, Scientific and methodological electronic journal “Concept” 26, 566–570 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Khvatova, A.M. Rabac, The Lawyer 19, 7–11 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Karaseva, International journal of applied and fundamental research 10-1, 158–161 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.O. Panfilov, Actual problems of Russian law 1(98), 146–155 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.