E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Environmental Ethics and Education|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- V.B. Agafonov, Legal regulation of environmental protection and provision of ecological safety at subsurface use: monograph (Prospect, M., 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Bogolyubov, Realization of the property rights for natural resources: monograph (Institute of Legislation and Comparative Law under the Government of the Russian Federation. Lawyer, M., 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Bogolyubov, E.A. Galinovskaya, Y.G. Zharikov et al., Institutes of ecological law. Institute of legislation and comparative legal studies under the government of the Russian Federation. Scientific (Exmo, M., 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Tikhomirov, T.Y. Khabrieva, Concepts of the Russian Legislation Development (Institute of Legislation and Comparative Law under the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Zaslavskaya, Scientific notes of All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Soviet Legislation 18, 73–85 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Kolbasov, Theoretical foundations of the right to use water in the USSR. Monograph/Academy of Science of the USSR. Institute of State and Law (Science, M., 1972) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Mukhina, Agricultural and land law 12, 77–88 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Mukhina, Agrarian and land law 6, 47–50 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Plotnikov, Groundwater-our wealth. 2nd ed., revised and expanded (Nedra, Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- Melioration and water economy 1, 38–39 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- D.O. Sivakov, Legislation and economics 6, 77–80 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Khaustov, Ecological law of Russia. Collection of materials of scientific-practical conferences 5, 567–576 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Belotelov, Proceedings of Institute for System Analysis of Russian Academy of Sciences 68(2), 16–21 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Minaev, V.A. Ivanov, A.I. Zhavoronkov, Service in Russia and abroad 8.4(51), 81–93 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.