E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Environmental Ethics and Education|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- A. Kuanysh, B. Yerlen, T. Zhazyra, European science review 1-2, 111–112 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Rigano, Using Artificial Intelligence to Address Criminal Justice Needs (2018) https://nij.ojp.gov/topics/articles/using-artificial-intelligence-address-criminal-justice-needs [Google Scholar]
- T. Hertley, Research and improvement of the PPSZ algorithm for SAT (2010) DOI: 10.3929/ethz-a-006206989 [Google Scholar]
- https://www/advgazeta/ru/cybercrime is becoming more and more, but its detection is decreasing [Google Scholar]
- E. Kravets, Y. Steshenko, A. Likholetov, D. Kairgaliev, D.V. Vasiliev, Performed Using Information and Communication Technologies 466, 585–592 (2014) 10.1007/978-3-319-11854-3_51 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kasatkin, Tactics in collecting and using computer information in crime investigation: autoref. dis…. Cand. of Legal Sciences (Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Osipenko, Fight against crime in global computer networks: international experience (Norma, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Shurukhnov, Investigation of illegitimate access to computer information. Tutorial (University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, Moscow, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Rossinskaya, Court expertise in civil, arbitration, administrative and criminal proceedings (Norma, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Shurunov, Criminalistics: textbook (MPSI, Moscow, MODEC, Voronezh, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Ali, Crime Detection using Digital Forensic Technology. International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security 14(10) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Vekhov, S.A. Kovalev, Bulletin of the Voronezh Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia 1, 38–41 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Vekhov, Expert-criminalist 4, 2–4 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Vekhov, S.A. Kovalev, International journal of experimental education 10-2, 185–186 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Vekhov, V.F. Vasyukov, Russian investigator 3, 11–15 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Vekhov, Criminal proceedings: problems of theory and practice 3, 5–8 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.