E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Ethics and Education|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- United Nations (UN), Transforming our world: The 2030 agenda for sustainable development. Resolution adopted by the General Assembly on 25 September 2015. A/RES/70/1. (2015) http://www.un.org/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=A/RES/70/1&Lang=E [Google Scholar]
- R. Levett, Sustainability indicators: Integrating quality of life and environmental protection. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society 161(3), 291–302 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- D. Le Blanc, Towards integration at last? The Sustainable Development Goals as a network of targets, UN department of economic and social affairs, Sustainable Development 23(3), 176–187 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Convention on Access to Information, Public Participation in Decision-Making and Access to Justice in Environmental Matters [Aarhus Convention]. https://www.un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/conventions/orhus.shtml [Google Scholar]
- Aarhus Centres. https://aarhus.osce.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Federal law of the Russian Federation “On Environmental Protection” (January, 17, 2002, N. 7) Moscow, Russia. [Google Scholar]
- Federal law of the Russian Federation “On Environmental expertise” (November, 23, 1995, N. 174) Moscow, Russia. [Google Scholar]
- National project, https://ecologyofrussia.ru/proekt/ [Google Scholar]
- Map of Moscow, http://moskva-map.ru/eng.htm [Google Scholar]
- “Moscow-City”: high prospects, https://m.archsovet.msk.ru/article/aktualno/moskva-siti-vysokie-perspektivy [Google Scholar]
- Aarhus Convention, https://aarhus.osce.org/ru/node/12 [Google Scholar]
- V. Koester, The Compliance Committee of the Aarhus Convention (An Overview of Procedures and Jurisprudence). Environmental. Policy and Law 37 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dellinger, The years of the Aarhus Convention: how procedural democracy is paving the way for substantive change in national and international environmental Law. Environmental. Policy and Law 309 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Dudykina, Aarhus Convention: Russian and foreign doctrinal assessments. Moscow Journal of International Law 4, 96–109 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Makritskaya, The right to access environmental information in the paradigm of the Aarhus Convention: experience in implementation in certain states. Siberian Legal Bulletin 4(91), 116–119 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Moscow Environmental Monitoring, https://mosecom.mos.ru [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.