E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Environmental Ethics and Education|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- Y.V. Baulin, Circumstances precluding the criminality of an act. (Osnova, Kharkov, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Kurbanov, Circumstances eliminating public danger and unlawfulness of an act (Ganjilik, Baku, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Nazarenko, Actual problems of criminal law (Orel, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Merkuriev, The composition of the necessary defense (Publishing house of R. Aslanov “Legal Center Press”, SPb, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Baburin, Omsk Scientific Bulletin 5 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Baburin, Questions of legal theory and practice: interuniversity scientific collection (Omsk Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, Omsk, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Sitnikova, LEX RUSSICA 8(117), 48–61 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Martynova, Circumstances excluding the criminality of an act: Lecture (VIPK of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, Domodedovo, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ter-Akopov, Crime and problems of non-physical causality in criminal law (“YURKNIGA”, M., 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Veltmander, Criminal Justice 2(2), 11–14 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Summary statistical information on the state of convictions in Russia for 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and the 1st half of2020. Form No. 10.3. Report on the types of punishment for the most serious crime (excluding addition), http://www.cdep.ru/index.php?id=79 [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Zakharova, Reasonable risk in the criminal law of the Russian Federation: diss. … Cand. jurid. sciences (Ryazan, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Baburin, E.I. Buevich, Bulletin of Omsk University. Series “Law” 2(39), 184–190 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Blagov, State and law 9, 79 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Ishmukhametova, Bulletin of Omsk University. Series “Right” 2(39), 218–223 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Zuev, A necessary defense and an urgent need. Qualifications and forensic practice (“Krosna-Lex”, M., 1996) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Lapshin, S.A. Korneev, E3S Web of Conferences 135, 04063 (2019) DOI: 10.1051 / e3sconf / 201913504063 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Brovkina, V.E. Vezlomtsev, S.S. Zakharova, O.A. Shuranova, Y.V. Truntsevsky, E3S Web of Conferences 135, 04066 (2019) DOI: 10.1051 / e3sconf / 201913504066 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.