E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Environmental Ethics and Education|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- A.A. Yunusov and S.A. Yunusov, Human: crime and punishment 2, 132–135 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Barandova, Journal of Social Policy Research 4(10), 505–520 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Korabelnikova, Constitutional and legal foundations of interaction between the Commissioner for Human Rights in Russian Federation and executive authorities in ensuring constitutional rights and freedoms of man and citizen: dissertation … of a Ph.D of legal sciences (Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Skorobogatova, Protection of the rights of persons held in penitentiary institutions by the regional ombudsman for human rights: abstract dis. … Ph.D. of legal sciences (Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Olenev, Law and State: Theory and Practice 11(179), 73–75 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Yunusov, M.G. Olenev, Law and state: theory and practice 1(181), 258–259 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Report of the Commissioner for Human Rights in Russian Federation for 2019 (M., 2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Zapivalov, Bulletin of the Penitentiary System 6, 22–26 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Belyakov, Criminal-executive law 2, 48–53 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Borsuchenko, Control over the observance of rights and legitimate interests of those sentenced to imprisonment by the Commissioner for Human Rights in Russian Federation: dis. … Ph.D. of legal sciences (M., 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V. Nikos, Journal of contemporary European research 10(1) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Galang, Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences 8(5) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F.I. Nabila, Jurnal SASI 26(2), 176–187 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B. Mirlinda, Academic Journal of Business, Administration, Law and Social Sciences 1(3) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Gottehrer, Fundamental Elements of An Effective Ombudsman Institution. In IOI Stockholm conference: Plenary Session II: Developing the Working Methods and Tools of the Ombudsman, http://www [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.