E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Du Bin, Zhang dan, Zhang Junmin, Xu Min, Liu Yongjun, TU Liang, FU Chao, WU Xiaoshan, (2016) Stability Characteristics and Control Measures of Yunnan Power Grid After Asynchronous Interconnection, Southern Power System Technology, 7:13–16, 23 [Google Scholar]
- FU Chao, Liu Yongjun, TU Liang, Li peng, Hong chao, Wu chen, Xu Min, Zhao rui, (2016) Experiment and Analysis on Asynchronous Interconnection System of Yunnan Power Grid and Main Grid of China Southern Power Grid, Southern Power System Technology, 7:24–28 [Google Scholar]
- Cai Baorui, Wang Xingang, Si Dajun, (2015) Impact of Asynchronous Networking for Yunnan Power Grid Security and Stability, Yunnan Electric Power, 1:83–86 [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Yiping, LI Chongtao, YANG Ruopu, ZHANG Yong, TANG Zhuoyao, (2020) Analysis Method of Piecewise Linear Model for Frequency Oscillation in Asynchronous Power Grid of Yunnan in China, Automation of Electric Power Systems, 44(6), 186–193 [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Yiping, LI Chongtao, YANG Ruopu, ZHANG Yong TANG, Zhuoyao, (2020) Analysis Method of Piecewise Linear Model for Frequency Oscillation in Asynchronous Power Grid of Yunnan in China, Automation of Electric Power Systems, 44(6) [Google Scholar]
- XIAO Youqiang, YU Qiuyang, CHEN Yixuan (2018) Research on Oscillation Characteristics and Out-of-step Separation System Scheme for Yunnan Power Grid After Asynchronous Interconnection, Jiangsu Electrical Engineering, 37(1), 97–102, 108 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.