E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Si X, Cao J, Liu S, et al. (2018) Fabrication of 3D Ni nanosheet array on Crofer22APU interconnect and NiO-YSZ anode support to sinter with smallsize Ag nanoparticles for low temperature sealing SOFCs. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 43(5): 2977–2989. [Google Scholar]
- Nerat M. (2017) Modeling and analysis of shortperiod transIent response of a single, planar, anode supported, solid oxide fuel cell during load variations. Energy, 138: 728–738. [Google Scholar]
- XIe J, Xu M Y, Ban S, et al. (2019) Simulation analysis of multi-physics coupling SOFC fueled nature gas in the way of internal reforming and external reforming. CIeSC Journal, 70(1): 214–226. [Google Scholar]
- Bora T, Cigdem T, Yuksel K, et al. (2016) A review on cell/stack designs for high performance solid oxide fuel cells. Renewable and Sustainable Energy RevIews, 56: 1101–1121. [Google Scholar]
- Su S, Zhang W, Wu J, et al. (2017) Effect of component thickness and anode composition on the residual stress of micro-tubular solid oxide fuel cell. International Journal of Electrochemistry, 12: 9121–9130. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Y, Tang Y, Ding J, et al. (2012) Electrochemical performance of cone-shaped anode-supported segmented-in-serIes SOFCs fabricated by gelcasting technique. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 37(1): 921–925. [Google Scholar]
- Lee S, Kim H, Yoon K J, et al. (2016) The effect of fuel utilization on heat and mass transfer within solid oxide fuel cells examined by three-dimensional numerical simulations. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 97: 77–93. [Google Scholar]
- Ramirez-Minguela J J, Mendoza-Miranda J M, Rodriguez-Munoz J L, et al. (2018) Entropy generation analysis of a solid oxide fuel cell by computational fluid dynamics: Influence of electrochemical model and its parameters. Thermal ScIence, 22(1): 577–589. [Google Scholar]
- Yahya A, Ferrero D, Dhahri h, et al. (2018) Electrochemical performance of solid oxide fuel cell: Experimental study and calibrated model[J]. Energy, 142: 932–943. [Google Scholar]
- Digiuseppe G, Sun L. (2011) Electrochemical performance of a solid oxide fuel cell with an LSCF cathode under different oxygen concentrations. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 36(8): 5076–5087. [Google Scholar]
- Khazaee I, Rava A. (2017) Numerical simulation of the performance of solid oxide fuel cell with different flow channel geometrIes. Energy, 119(15): 235–244. [Google Scholar]
- Ilbas M, Kumuk B. (2018) Numerical modelling of a cathode-supported solid oxide fuel cell in comparison with an electrolyte-supported model. Journal Energy Institute, 92(3): 682–692. [Google Scholar]
- Ghorbani B, Vijayaraghavan K. (2018) 3D and simplifIed pseudo-2D modeling of single cell of a high temperature solid oxide fuel cell to be used for online control strategIes. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 43(20): 9733–9748. [Google Scholar]
- Takino K, Tachikawa Y, Mori K, et al. (2020) Simulation of SOFC performance using a modifIed exchange current density for pre-reformed methane-based fuels. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 45(11): 6912–6925. [Google Scholar]
- William J S, Kumar S. (2011) Modification of results from computational-fluid-dynamics simulations of single-cell solid oxide fuel cells to estimate multicell stack performance. Journal of Fuel Cell ScIence & Technology, 8(2): 1008–1017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.