E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Lam P, Yazami R. Physical characteristics and rate performance of (CFx)n (0.33 < x < 0.66) in lithium batteries [J]. Journal of Power Sources, 2006, 153:354–359. [Google Scholar]
- Jérôme Girauduet, Céline Delabarre, Katia Guérin, Marc Dubois, Francis Masin, André Hamwi, Camparative performances for primary lithium batteries of some covalent and semi-covalent graphite fluorides, [J]. Journal of Power Sources. 2013, 221: 261–265. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Z C, Preparation and Energy Storage Performance of a Novel Carbon Fluoride Material: [D]. Xi’an: Northwest Institute of Nuclear Technology, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Yazami R, Hamwi A, et al. Fluorinated carbon nanofibres for high energy and high power densities primary lithium batteries [J]. Electrochemistry Communications, 2007, 9: 1 850–1 855. [Google Scholar]
- Peng, C., et al., Ultrahigh-energy-density fluorinated calcinated macadamia nut shell cathodes for lithium/fluorinated carbon batteries. Carbon, 2019. 153: p. 783–791. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang S S, Donald Foster, Jeffrey Read. Enhancement of discharge performance of Li/CFx cell by thermal treatment of CFx cathode material [J]. Journal of Power Sources. 2009, 188: 601–605. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.