E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Huang Lian. Application and prospect of solar energy in Marine power field [J]. Science, Technology Innovation and Application, 2020(03):183–184. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Tiantian. Review of Development of Hydrogen Fuel Cell for Electric Vehicle [J]. Chinese Journal of Power Sources, 2017,41(04):651–653. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jiaheng, Han Zhen. Development Status and Trend of Hydrogen Fuel Cell Technology in China [J]. Automobile Practical Technology, 2019(22):20–23. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Wei. Marine propulsion system revolution is the inevitable choice for carbon emission reduction [J]. China Shipping Survey, 2021(01):69–72. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Qingyong. Application Analysis of Hydrogen Fuel on Ships [J]. Journal of Qingdao Ocean Seafarers Vocational College, 2020,41(04): 41–44+59. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Yukun, Zhang Qinjie, Zhao Junjie. Marine Materials & Market, 2019(03):14–16. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Yuanting, Xu Zengshi. Research on Marine Hydrogen Fuel Cell Propulsion Technology [J]. Engineering Sciences, 2019,21(06):18–21. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Juan. Research on Performance Optimization of Marine Hydrogen Fuel Cell [D]. Jiangsu University of Science and Technology, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Quan-hu. Advances in Hydrogen Energy and Fuel Cells and Their Applications in Ships [J]. Ships, 2020,31(05):69–76. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.