E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Zhou Tianyong, Market oriented reform of factor allocation: Quantitative estimation of releasing economic growth potential, Research on Financial and Economic Issues, vol. 7, pp.14–31, July, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yanbin, Wang Zhaorui etc., The Common Problems and Overall Solutions of the Reform of Market-Based Allocation of Factors of Production, Reform, vol.7, pp.5–16, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Kuijs, L China Through 2020:A Macroeconomic Scenario, World Bank China Office Research Working Paper, vol.9, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Ming Meng, Sarah Mander, Xiaoli Zhao, Dongxiao Niu, Have market-oriented reforms improved the electricity generation efficiency of China's thermal power industry? An empirical analysis, Energy, vol. 114, pp.734–741, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xiangfeng, Liu Qiang, Research on the Reform of Factor Market－oriented Allocation, Macroeconomic Research, vol.12, pp.34–47+166, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.