E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- You R, Barahona B, Chai J, et al. Improvement of grid frequency dynamic characteristic with novel wind turbine based on electromagnetic coupler. Renewable Energy, 113:813–821(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang F, Hu Z, Xie X, et al. Assessment of the Effectiveness of Energy Storage Resources in the Frequency Regulation of a Single-Area Power System. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 32(5):3373–3380(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Heng, Cheng Haozhong, Zeng Pingliang, et al. Generation and transmission expansion planning considering economy and safety. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 41(21):62–69(2017) [Google Scholar]
- YIN Feng. Test and research on CCS-joined primary frequency regulation of thermal power units. Electric Power, 38(3):22–24(2005) [Google Scholar]
- Dai Yiping, Zhao Ting, Tian Yunfeng. Research on the primary frequency control characteristics of generators in power system. Second IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications, 569–574(2007) [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Tao, Gao Fuying. On-line monitoring and computing of unit PFR characteristic parameter based on PMU. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 33(11):57–61(2009) [Google Scholar]
- Yu Daren, Guo Yufeng. The primary frequency regulation stability of parallel turbo-generators. Proceedings of the CSEE, 20(9):59–63(2000) [Google Scholar]
- Li Duanchao, Chen Shi, Chen Zhongyuan. Real-time measurement and reward method of the efficiency of generator unit primary frequency regulation. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 28(2):70–72(2004) [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Wei, Tan Xiyi, Tang Yingjie. Analysis and research on primary frequency modulation of the turbine generation unit. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 32:41–44(2008) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Xin, Wu Ning, Sun Haitao, Ren Lin. Practice of improving the performance of primary frequency regulation of thermal power unit. Shandong Electric Power, 45:65–68(2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.