E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Peng X, Tao X. Cooperative game of electricity retailers in China’s spot electricity market[J]. Energy, 2018, 145(FEB.15):152–170. [Google Scholar]
- Han Z, Hanjie Y, Gengfeng L, et al. Quantitative Resilience Assessment under a Tri-Stage Framework for Power Systems[J]. Energies, 2018, 11(6):1427. [Google Scholar]
- Han Z, Gengfeng L, Hanjie Y, et al. Collaborative Optimization of Post-Disaster Damage Repair and Power System Operation[J]. Energies, 2018, 11(10). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Su W, Huang A. A game theoretic framework for a next-generation retail electricity market with high penetration of distributed residential electricity suppliers[J]. Applied Energy, 2014, 119(APR.15):341–350. [Google Scholar]
- Zhuang Y, Kang C, HU J. Quality of Electricity Retail Market and Its Comprehensive Evaluation. Power system automation[J]. 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.