E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Li Chao. Research on the construction of work safety emergency management system [D]. University of Defense Science and technology, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Yu et al. The impact of the epidemic will promote the improvement of energy safety production and emergency management [J]. Power decision making and public opinion reference, 2020 (2). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Qian et al. How to improve the emergency crisis management ability of energy enterprises? [J] State Grid news, 2020 (3). [Google Scholar]
- Li Jiangtao. Energy emergency management: international practice and Chinese exploration [M]. Economic Science Press, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Heng. Introduction to improving the emergency management ability of petroleum enterprises [J]. Standards and quality of China Petroleum and chemical industry. 2017 (09). [Google Scholar]
- Lu pin. Design of environmental safety emergency monitoring and early warning management system for petrochemical enterprises [J]. Petrochemical Automation. 2020 (03). [Google Scholar]
- Tan Bangjian. Analysis on the construction of safety production management system of power supply enterprises [J]. Low carbon world. 2018 (10). [Google Scholar]
- Wei Ji Gang, Cui Lixin. Construction of emergency management system from New Coronavirus's prevention and control [J]. Technology China. 2020 (03). [Google Scholar]
- Jian LI. Research on Emergency Management Information System for Power Supply Enterprises [J]. Agricultural Science & Technology and Equipment. 2013 (06). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.