E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- A, S. S. ,A,S.Z.,A,M. M.,&B,R. S. ., 2019. Nuclear power as foundation of a clean energy future: a review. Energy Procedia. 160, 513–518. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, W., Zhang, G., Wang, L., Zhou, T.J.N.E., 2019. Thermal-hydraulic transient characteristics analysis of Small Lead-based Reactor from natural circulation to forced circulation. NUCL SCI ENG. 34,38–47. [Google Scholar]
- Khan, M.S., Bai, Y., Huang, Q., Xu, C., Wang, L.J.A.T.E., 2019. Conceptual design and optimization of power generation system for Lead-based Reactor. APPL THERM ENG. 168:114714. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, C., Li, Y., Jin, M., Kong, F., Bai, Y.J.A.T.E., 2020. Preliminary design and analysis on the cogeneration system for Small Modular Lead-cooled Fast Reactor. APPL THERM ENG. 174:115302. [Google Scholar]
- B, Z.Y.X.A., B, J.T.G.A., C, H.C.M., C, D.S.L., B, R.Z.W.A.J.E.C., 2020. Double-section absorption heat pump for the deep recovery of low-grade waste heat. ENERG CONVERS MANAGE. 220:113072. [Google Scholar]
- Cao, X.Q., Yang, W.W., Zhou, F., He, Y.L.J.A.T.E., 2014. Performance analysis of different high-temperature heat pump systems for low-grade waste heat recovery. APPL THERM ENG. 438–447. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Y., Fu, L., Zhang, S., Jiang, Y., Zhao, X.J.E.C., Management, 2011. A new type of district heating method with co-generation based on absorption heat exchange (co-ah cycle). ENERG CONVERS MANAGE. 52, 1200–1207. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, Z.C., Zhao, J.W.J.J.o.D.U.o.T., 2008. Analysis of thermodynamic performance of combined ejection-absorption heat pump with LiBr-H2O. J. Dalian Univ. Technol. 48, 480–485. [Google Scholar]
- Cho, H., Smith, A.D., Mago, P.J.A.E., 2014. Combined cooling, heating and power: A review of performance improvement and optimization. APPL ENERG. 136, 168–185. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, H., Li, Z., Zhao, H.J.E.C., Management, 2015. Thermodynamic performance analysis of a novel electricity-heating cogeneration system (EHCS) based on absorption heat pump applied in the coal-fired power plant. ENERG CONVERS MANAGE. 105, 1125–1137. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, W., Zhang, G., Wang, L., Zhou, T.J.N.E., 2019. Thermal-hydraulic transient characteristics analysis of Small Lead-based. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng, S., Xie, X., Yi, J.J.I.J.o.R., 2016. Experimental study on the flash evaporation process of LiBr-H2O solution in an absorption heat pump. INT J REFRIG. 61, 117–126. [Google Scholar]
- Ling, C., Jing, Z., Lu, J., Kecheng, L., Wenquan, T.J.J.o.R., 2019. Thermodynamic analysis of LiBr H2O absorption heat pump. INT J REFRIG. 32,94–96. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.