E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- W. Zheng, J. Wang, X. Ren, et al. An Investigation on Thermal Decomposition of DNTF-CMDB Propellants. Propell. Explos. Pyrot. 6, 520–524(2007) [Google Scholar]
- F. Q. Zhao, C Pei, R. Z. Hu, et al. Thermochemical properties and non-isothermal decomposition reaction kinetics of 3,4-dinitrofurazanfuroxan (DNTF), J. Hazard. Mater. 1–3, 67–71(2004) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Sinditskii, A. V. Burzhava, A. B. Sheremetev, et al. Thermal and Combustion Properties of 3,4-Bis(3-nitrofurazan-4-yl) furoxan (DNTF), Propell. Explos. Pyrot. 5, 575–580(2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gao, Y. M. Luo, H. Wang, et al. Study on the thermal decomposition hazard of impurities to DNTF [J]. Initiators Pyrotech. 3, 47–50(2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. Roduit, M. Hartmann, P. Folly, et al. Parameters Influencing the Correct Thermal Safety Evaluations of Autocatalytic Reactions, Che. Eng. Trans. 31, 907–912(2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Yang, L. P. Chen, W. H. Chen, et al. Experimental method for rapid identification of autocatalytic properties of decomposition reaction, Acta Phys. Chim. Sin. 7, 1215–1222(2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Vyazovkin, A. K. Burnham, J. M. Criado, et al. ICTAC Kinetics Committee recommendations for performing kinetic computations on thermal analysis data, Thermochim. Acta, 1–2, 1–19(2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. Moukhina. Determination of kinetic mechanisms for reactions measured with thermoanalytical instruments, J. Therm. Anal. Calorim. 109, 1203–1214(2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.