E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- GOLIGHTLY I, JONES D. Corner detection and matching for visual tracking during power line inspection[J]. Image & Vision Computing, 2003, 21(9):827–840. [Google Scholar]
- LARRAURI J I, SORROSAL G, GONZÁLEZ M. Automatic system for overhead power line inspection using an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle -RELIFO project[C]//International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Wang C, Zhang J, Jin G. Application of AI recognition technology in transmission line monitoring system[J]. Electric Power Safety Technology, 2020, v.22; No.294(09):60–63. [Google Scholar]
- Onishi T, Sano T, Nishida Y, et al. A Single-Chip 4K 60-fps 4:2:2 HEVC Video Encoder LSI Employing Efficient Motion Estimation and Mode Decision Framework With Scalability to 8K [J]. IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration Systems, 2018, 26(10):1930–1938. [Google Scholar]
- Leon J S, Cardenas C S. A highly parallel 4K real-time HEVC fractional motion estimation architecture for FPGA implementation [C]. IEEE International Conference on Electronics. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Ostaszewska A, Kloda R. Quantifying the amount of spatial and temporal information in video test sequences. Recent Advances in Mechatronics. 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Mario, Rimac-Drlje, Denis. ECVQ and EVVQ Video Quality Databases [J]. Proceedings ELMAR, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.