E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- TIAN Rubing, YANG Yupeng, LIU ZHiwu, MA Xiaodong. Research on primary frequency control for power system with participation of wind turbines. Heilongjiang Electric Power, 37(1): 42–53, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Tianpei, Sun Wei. Study on virtual inertia control for DFIG based wind farms with high penetration [J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 37(2): 486–495, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Deqiang. Testing Analysis to Reactive Modulability of Large Scale Wind Farm. Inner Mongolia Electric Power, 29(6): 24–27, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- QIN Rui, LIANG Fubo, ZHI Yong, BAI Runqing. Resarch on Reactive Power and Voltage Control Technology Based on Inverter in Photovoltaic Power Plants. Power Electronics, 50(3): 45–48, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- MA Xiaowei, XU Haichao, LIU Xin, WANG Zhiwei, CHU Yunlong, LIU Xuchen, GUO Chongyang, BAO Sijia. A Test Method for Fast Frequency Response Function of Renewable Energy Stations in Northwest Power Grid. Power System Technology, 44(4): 1384–1391,(2020). [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Xiaolin, WU Zongguang, WANG Weixing, QIN Xiaodi. Design and Implementation of the Semi-physical Simulation for High-power Grid-connected Inverter. Power Electronics, 52(9): 104–111, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- SHI Wei. Based on the simulation of low voltage crossing of the semi-physical test bench of the wind turbine. Shenyang University of Technology, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- LIU Hui1, GE Jun, GONG Yu1, LIU Hanmin, XIAO Fei. Optimization Scheme Selection of Wind Farm Participation in Grid Primary Frequency Modulation and Study of Wind-storage Coordination Control Strategy. Journal of Global Energy Interconnection, 2(1): 44–52,(2019). [Google Scholar]
- Sun Xiaoqiang, Liu Xin, Cheng Lin, et al. Parameter setting of rapid frequency response of renewable energy sources in northwest power grid. Power System Technology, 43(5): 1760–1765, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Li Mingjie. Characteristic analysis and operational control of largescale hybrid UHV AC/DC power grids. Power System Technology, 40(4): 985–999, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- YE Jing, LIN Tao, ZHANG Lei. Isolated grid unit commitment with dynamic frequency constraint considering photovoltaic power plants participating in frequency regulation. Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 32(13): 194–202, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- LI Jianlin, MA Huimeng, YUAN Xiaodong. Overview on key applied technologies of arge-scale distributed Energy storage. Power System Technology, 41(10): 3365–3375, (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.