E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- X. Yang, X. Li, B. Ning, and T. Tang, “A survey on energy efficient train operation for urban rail transit,” IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 2–13, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.-H. Zhao and Q. Lu, “Method of turnout fault diagnosis based on grey correlation analysis,” Journal of the China Railway Society, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 69–74, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ouyang S G, Gang W, Yao J Y, et al. A Unity3D based interactive three-dimensional virtual practice platform for chemical engineering[J]. Computer Applications in Engineering Education, (2017), 26(1) [Google Scholar]
- Kim D, Ryu W, Lee S, et al. A Unity3D-based mobile fashion coordination system[J]. International Journal of Advanced Media & Communication, (2016), 6(1):86 [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Y, Xiao B, Yang B, et al. Study of Plant Animation Synthesis by Unity3D[M]// Computer and Computing Technologies in Agriculture VIII. (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.