E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Wang Ling, Wu Hongliang, Peng Daoxin. Grid investment scale prediction under the new round of transmission and distribution price supervision cycle——Based on optimized support vector machine model[J]. Technoeconomics, 2020, 39(10): 45–53. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Wei, Li Meng, Li Qiuyan, Wang Lili, Hu Po, Ling Ruchen, Gao Yuqin, Li Zhi. Power grid portfolio forecasting method based on improved genetic algorithm[J]. Power System Protection and Control, 2020, 48(08):78–85. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Wei, Pan Wenming, Wang Chenghua, Chen Li, Wang Yang, Ma Jing, Li Zhiwei, Du Haihong. Research on the medium and long-term investment scale prediction model of provincial power grid based on support vector machine[J]. Industrial Technology Economy, 2019, 38(08):154–160. [Google Scholar]
- Mo Jinhe, Ye Minna. Construction and application of investment forecast allocation model based on asset wall——Taking A Province Power Grid Company as an example [J]. Enterprise Management, 2018(S2): 22–23. [Google Scholar]
- Ji Liwei, Yang Liping, Fei Gaiying. Analysis and prediction of influencing factors of power grid project investment [J]. China Electric Power Enterprise Management, 2016(06): 85–92. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.