E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Wang Shoudong, Xu Honglei. et al. Layout of oil terminals and oil spill risk assessment in Zhoushan sea area[J]. Water transport engineering, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Shaoping, Ma Jiayi. Analysis of accidental oil spill risk in Zhoushan Port and countermeasures for prevention [C]// Annual Meeting and Symposium of the China Navigation Society Inland River Vessel Piloting Committee. China Nautical Society, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Fay J A. The spread of oil slicks on a calm sea[C] Oil on the Sea. New York: Plenum Press, 1969: 53–63. [Google Scholar]
- Mackay D, MATSUGU R.Evaporation rate of liquid hydrocarbon spills on land and water[J]. Can J Chem Eng, 1973, 51(8): 434–439. [Google Scholar]
- Johansen ASCE Task Committee on Modeling of Oil Spills of the Water Resources Engineering Division. State-of-the-art review of modeling transport and fate of oil spills[J]. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 1996, 122(11): 594–609. [Google Scholar]
- Suh S W. A hybrid approach to particle tracking and Eulerian–Lagrangian models in the simulation of coastal dispersion[J]. Environmental Modelling & Software, 2006, 21(2): 234–242. [Google Scholar]
- Miller, Stolzenback K D. A review and evaluation of basic techniques prediction the behavior of surface oil slicks[R]. Sea Grant Program Report No. MITSG-77–9. Cambridge, United States: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1977, 22: 20–30. [Google Scholar]
- WILLIAMS G N, HANN R W. Simulation models for oil spill transport and diffusion[C]. Summer Computer Simulation Conference, La Jolla, California, United States, 1975: 748–752. [Google Scholar]
- WEBB L, TARANTO R, HASHIMOTO E. Operational oil spill drift forecasting[C]. Proceedings of 7th Nav Symposium of Military Oceanography, Annapolis, Maryland, United States, 1970: 114–119. [Google Scholar]
- Xu T, Yan B, Sun L. Numerical Simulation of Accidental Oil Spill Diffusion in Xiamen Sea Area[C] //The Twenty-fourth International Ocean and Polar Engineering Conference. International Society of Offshore and Polar Engineers, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Ting, Wang Binxu, Gu Yifan, et al. Numerical simulation of oil spill from vessels in Zhoushan Bojiazui polder project[J]. China Navigation, 2019, 042(003): 110–114. [Google Scholar]
- BING Lei. Research on offshore oil spill risk identification and zoning based on remote sensing and GIS[D]. 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.