E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Liu Xiaohong. (2017) The main causes and countermeasures of low survival rate of chicken brood. Veterinary Guide, 20: 235–238. [Google Scholar]
- Qiu Xiaolin. (2010) Introduction of chicken raising equipment. Farming technical advisor, 7:45. [Google Scholar]
- Jin Chaomin. (2017) Application research of air energy heat pump heat pump heating. Science and Technology Investment in China, 35:324. [Google Scholar]
- Yunsong Gu, Fumei Zhou, Dinghua Li, et al. (2017) Comparison of baking effect between air energy heat pump and coal burning intensive baking house. Journal of Zhejiang Agricultural Sciences, 58(11):2039–2041, 2045. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, X.N., Wang, S.P., Wang, X.Z. (2008) A mathematical model of NH3 concentration variation in chicken coop under the effect of fan ventilation. Journal of Anhui Agricultural Sciences, 36(14):5695–5695, 5746. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Shuli. (2009) Environmental control of cage laying hens in summer. China Poultry Industry Guide, 26(6):12–13. [Google Scholar]
- Yin C H, Sheng Z G, Zhang A M, et al. (2017) gosling carbon monoxide Diagnosis and treatment of poisoning. Science and Technology Information of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary, 10:90. [Google Scholar]
- Shao, X.M. (2009) Prevention and control of carbon monoxide poisoning in chickens. Animal Husbandry and Feed Science, 30(10):135. [Google Scholar]
- Lei Mingde. (2016) Effects of temperature and humidity on brood breeding. Chinese Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Abstracts, 32(5):73–74. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jian. (2015) Application prospect of air energy heat pump. Business Review, 8:62–62, 64. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.