E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Antony A P, Shaw D T. Empowering the electric grid: Can SMES coupled to wind turbines improve grid stability [J]. Renewable Energy, 2016, 89:224–230. [Google Scholar]
- JIA Hongjie, WANG Dan, XU Xiandong, YU Xiaodan, Research on Some Key Problems Related to Integrated Energy Systems [J], Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2015, 39(07):198–207. [Google Scholar]
- HUANG Wujing, ZHANG Ning, DONG Ruibiao, LIU Yongxiao, KANG Chongqing, Coordinated Planning of Multiple Energy Networks and Energy Hubs[J], Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2018, 38(18):5425–5437. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Weiliang, WANG Dan, JIA Hongjie, CHEN Zhaoyu, GUO Bingqing, ZHOU Haiming, FAN Menghua, Steady State Analysis of Electricity-Gas Regional Integrated Energy System With Consideration of NGS Network Status[J], Automation of Electric Power Systems. 2018, 38(18):5425–5437. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Jun, GU Wei, LU Shuai, ZHANG Chenglong, WANG Zhihe, TANG Yiyuan, Coordinated Planning of Multi-district Integrated Energy System Combining Heating Network Model[J], Automation of Electric Power Systems. 2017, 37(05):1293–1305. [Google Scholar]
- Wang X, Yang C, Huang M, et al. Multi-objective optimization of a gas turbine-based CCHP combined with solar and compressed air energy storage system [J]. Energy Conversion and Management, 2018, 164:93–101. [Google Scholar]
- Xu X, Jia H, Chiang H D, et al. Dynamic Modeling and Interaction of Hybrid Natural Gas and Electricity Supply System in Microgrid[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 2015, 30(3):1212–1221. [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Linghui. Research on load balancing and decentralized dispatching method of renewable energy power system [J]. Power System and Clean Energy, 2019, 35 (12):60–66. [Google Scholar]
- HU Wei, HU Yawei, YANG Feng. A wind power prediction neural network model based on improved flower pollination algorithm [J]. Journal of Systems Management, 2019, 28 (5):934–940. [Google Scholar]
- TAO Zhiyong, CUI Xinxin. A hybrid improved flower pollination algorithm[J]. Transducer and Microsystems, 2019, 38 (10): 139–142, 145. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.