E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Li Lai.(2019) Discussion and design on hot fluor defrosting in cold storage. Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning, 19:56–58. [Google Scholar]
- Zang Runqing, Liu Jianxun, Yuan Bo and Liu Qi.(2015) Comparison study of liquid refrigerant defrosting and electric heating defrosting in refrigeration system. Journal of Thermal Science and Technology, 14:40–44. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Enhai, Nan Xiaohong and He Yuan.(2007) Investigation of the Frosting Performance and Improvement of the Defrosting Method for an Air-cooler under Low Temperature Condition. Journal of Refrigeration, 28(2):57–59. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xunhai, Jiang Jingde, Zhu Hua and Zhou Jianjia.(2009) Experimental Comparison of Electricity Defrosting and Hot Gas Defrosting in Cold Storage. Journal of Refrigeration, 30(3):58–62. [Google Scholar]
- Zhuang Youming.(2006) Discussion and Analysis of Different Defrosting Ways and Their Energy Consumption in Food Cold Storage. Journal of Jimei University, 11(1): 62–65. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.