E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Lanzhou Petroleum Machinery Research Institute. (2013) Heat Exchanger (2nd Edition). China Petrochemical Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Shi, M. Z., W, Z. Z. (2013) Principle and Design of Heat Exchangers (6th Edition). Southeast University Press, Nanjing. [Google Scholar]
- National Boiler and Pressure Vessel Standardization Technical Committee. (2011) GB/T 27698 Test method for the performance of heat exchangers and heat exchange element (Chinese standards). [Google Scholar]
- Ouyang, X. P., Wu, G. M., Liu, B. X. (2001) Equal Velocity Method and Its Application in Heat Transfer Performance Test of Plate Heat Exchangers. Power Engineering, 21(3): 1260-1262. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, H. Q., Tian, X. N., Jiang, Y. C. (2011) Comparison of Methods for Establishing Heat Transfer Rule Equation of Plate Heat Exchangers. Gas and Heat, 31(12): 56-59. [Google Scholar]
- Wei, L. W., Li, S., Zhao, L. (2001) Heat transfer rule equation linear regression for heat exchangers. Petro-chemical Equipment, 34(3): 32-34. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.