E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Gu, Y. X., Wang, SP., Yang, SM., et al (2013) Thermal economic analysis of ultra supercritical secondary reheat generator set. Thermal Power Generation, 42 (9): 7-9. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, W. C.. (2017) Overall design and economic analysis of 1 MW ultra supercritical secondary Reheat Unit. Science And Technology Wind, (21): 228-228. [Google Scholar]
- Deng, C. G., Zheng J., Zou, L. M., et al. (2017) Feasibility analysis of serpentine tube high pressure heater used in 1000MW secondary Reheat Unit. Southern Energy Construction, 4 (1): 44-48. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, H. B., Chen, Q. (2015) Design and economic analysis of 10 stage regenerative system with adjustable stage for 1000MW Ultra Supercritical Unit. China electric power, 48 (12): 74-78. [Google Scholar]
- Lin, F. (2014) Application of serpentine tube high pressure heater in large thermal power unit. Power Station Auxiliary Equipment, 35 (3): 5-7. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, R.. (2007) Discussion on selection of high pressure heater for 1000MW Ultra Supercritical Unit. Heat Engine Technology, (1): 1-5. [Google Scholar]
- Dongfang Electric Group Dongfang Boiler Co., Ltd., discussion draft for technical exchange of serpentine tube high pressure heater [R], Dongfang Electric Group, Shanghai, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- China Energy Engineering Group Guangdong Electric Power Design and Research Institute Co., Ltd., special research report on configuration selection of high pressure heater for secondary Reheat Unit [R], China Energy Construction Group Guangdong Electric Power Design and Research Institute Co., Ltd., Guangzhou, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Y. L., Liu, J. R. (2018) Study on the configuration of high pressure heater for 1 MW secondary Reheat Unit. Shandong Electric Power Technology, 45 (2): 4. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, J. W. (2017) Structural characteristics and manufacturing process analysis of serpentine tube high pressure heater. Energy Research and Information, 33 (2): 92-95. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.