This article has an erratum: [https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202124501064]
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Wang W, Wang X, Li Y, et al. (2020) Study on the characteristics of natural gas hydrate crystal structures during decomposition process. J. Fuel., 271: 117537. [Google Scholar]
- Chang Y-L, Ti W-Q, Wang H-L, et al. (2021) Hydrocyclone used for in-situ sand removal of natural gas-hydrate in the subsea. J. Fuel., 285: 119075. [Google Scholar]
-  Ma S H, Zheng J N, Tang D W, et al. (2019) Experimental investigation on the decomposition characteristics of natural gas hydrates in South China Sea sediments by a micro-differential scanning calorimeter. J. Applied Energy., 254: 8. [Google Scholar]
- Yu T, Guan G, Abudula A. (2019) Production performance and numerical investigation of the 2017 offshore methane hydrate production test in the Nankai Trough of Japan. J. Applied Energy., 251: 113338. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou S W, Chen W, Li Q P. (2014) The green solid fluidization development principle of natural gas hydrate stored in shallow layers of deep water. J. China Offshore Oil Gas., 26(5): 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Chen B, Ho K, Abakr Y A, et al. (2016) Fluid dynamics and heat transfer investigations of swirling decaying flow in an annular pipe Part 2: Fluid flow. J. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer., 97: 1012-1028. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.