E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Vasiliev, L. L. (2005) Heat pipes in modern heat exchangers. Applied Thermal Engineering, 25: 1–19. [Google Scholar]
- Zhuang, J., Zhang, H. (2000) Heat Pipe Technology and Engineering Application. Chemical Industry Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Wei, C., Zhou, L. C. (2007) Analysis of Problems in Application of Heat-Pipe Exchanger and the Measures. Petro-chemical Equipment, 36(3): 87–90. [Google Scholar]
- Othmer, D. F. (1929) The condensation of steam. Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 21(6): 576–583. [Google Scholar]
- Ren, B., Zhang, L., Cao, J., et al. (2015) Experimental and theoretical investigation on condensation inside a horizontal tube with noncondensable gas. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 82: 588–603. [Google Scholar]
- Mantelli, M. B. H., Ângelo, W. B., Borges, T. (2010) Performance of naphthalene thermosyphons with non-condensable gases-Theoretical study and comparison with data. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 53: 3414–3428. [Google Scholar]
- Li, B. B, Xu, H., Zhang, L., et al. (2015) Study on Heat Transfer Characteristics of Surface Modified Efficient Heat Pipe. Petro-chemical Equipment, 44(1): 5–8. [Google Scholar]
- Qi, B. J., Zhang, L., Xu, H., et al. (2011) Experimental study on condensation heat transfer of steam on vertical titanium plates with different surface energies. Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, 35: 211–218. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, S. J., Reed, J. G., Tien, C. L. (1984) Reflux condensation in a two-phase closed thermosyphon. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 27(9): 1587–1594. [Google Scholar]
- Nusselt, W. (1960) Die Oberflachen Kondensation des Wasserdampfes. Zeitschr Hr’eDr. eursh. Zng., 60: 541–558. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.