E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Arani LA, Sadoughi F, Langarizadeh M. An expert system to diagnose pneumonia using fuzzy logic[J]. International Journal of Intelligent Systems, 2019, 27 (2):103–107. [Google Scholar]
- DONG Yuhong, FU Zetian, PENG Yaoqi, et al. Precision fertilization method of field crops based on the wavelet-BP neural network in China[J]. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2019, 27 (2):103–107. [Google Scholar]
- YU Sheng, ZOU Hongbo, YU Fan, et al. Application of fuzzy neural network in power system short- term load forecasting[J]. Smart Grid, 2018, 46 (11):88-91, 97. [Google Scholar]
- YUE Youjun, LIU Yinghan, ZHAO Hui, et al. Shortterm electric load forecasting based on CEEMDAN-SE and DBN[J/OL]. Electrical measurement and instrumentation. [2019-11- 24]. http://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/23.1202.TH.2019 0905.1700.004.html. [Google Scholar]
- DONG Zihan. Regional power network load forecasting based on chaotic time series[J]. Power System and Clean Energy, 2019, 35 (5):38–41. [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU Xinghua, GENG Juncheng, DU Songhuai, et al. A summer short- term load forecasting method for temperature sensitive users considering demand response [J]. Power System and Clean Energy, 2019, 35 (4):16-22. [Google Scholar]
- XU Qing, ZHOU Chao, ZHAO Shuangshuang, et al. Study on short-term electric load forecasting method based on machine learning[J/OL]. Electrical Measurement and Instrumentation. [2019-11-24]. http://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/23.1202.TH.20191104.1614.018.html。 [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Linghui. Research on load balancing and decentralized dispatching method of renewable energy power system[J]. Power System and Clean Energy, 2019, 35 (12):60–66. [Google Scholar]
- HU Wei, HU Yawei, YANG Feng. A wind power prediction neural network model based on improved flower pollination algorithm[J]. Journal of Systems Management, 2019, 28 (5): 934-940. [Google Scholar]
- TAO Zhiyong, CUI Xinxin. A hybrid improved flower pollination algorithm[J]. Transducer and Microsystems, 2019, 38 (10):139–142, 145. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.