E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Svensson, E. A. I., & Wilson, G. F. (2002). Psychological and psychophysiological models of pilot performance for systems development and mission evaluation. J. 12(1), 95-110. [Google Scholar]
- József Varga, Nagy, I., László Szirtes, & János Pórszász. (2016). Physiological strain in the hungarian mining industry: the impact of physical and psychological factors. J. 29(4), 597-611. [Google Scholar]
- Yang D. (1997) Analysis of human error causes and control countermeasures. J. (01):17-20. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jizuo, Kang Lixun, Zhou Zhili, et al. (2004) Research on psychological assessment of coal mine safety personnel. J. (03):11-14+1. [Google Scholar]
- A., K., Ghosh, A., & Bhattacherjee. (2013). Predictors of occupational injuries among coal miners: causal analysis. J. [Google Scholar]
- Carlene M L, Stephen V H, Anthony R. (2008) Global burden of blood-pressure-related disease, 2001. J. 371(9623). [Google Scholar]
- Frone, M. R., & Tidwell, M. C. O.. (2015). The meaning and measurement of work fatigue: development and evaluation of the three-dimensional work fatigue inventory (3d-wfi). J. 20(3), 273-288. [Google Scholar]
- Mullen, J.. (2004). Investigating factors that influence individual safety behavior at work. J. 35(3), 275-285. [Google Scholar]
- Alice Constantino Joaquim, Maurício Lopes, Luana Stangherlin, ... & Ingrid D. Schweigert Perry. (2018). Mental health in underground coal miners. J. (6). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.