E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Tao, M.L., Qi, S.J., Cheng, J.L., Zhang, Y.B. (2019) Study on Structure Relationship between Work Load and Unsafe Behavior of Construction Workers. J. Construction economy. 40:30-35. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao, L.S. (2017) Independent college teachers’ workload and turnover intention. J. Higher Education Exploration. 80-89. [Google Scholar]
- Li, H.X., Li, S.Q. (2017) Research on the Relationship between Coal Miners’ Safety Cognition and Unsafe Behaviors. J. coal mine safety. 48:233-236. [Google Scholar]
- Li, N.W., Liu, M.X., Niu, L.X. (2018) The relationship between work pressure, mental wandering and unsafe behavior of miners. J. China Safety Production Science and Technology. 14:170-174. [Google Scholar]
- Li, J.Z., Wang, X.J. (2017) Research on Miners’ Subjective Well-being and Unsafe Behavior. J. China Coal. 43:125-129. [Google Scholar]
- Li, M. (2013) Correlation analysis of physical energy load and industrial accidents of Chinese miners. J. Coal technology. 32:267—268. [Google Scholar]
- Ma, Y.J. (2007) Research on Miners’ Mood and Safety. J. China Coal. 60-62. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.