E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Resource Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Li, Z. (2016) Design technology and engineering application for high-rise tower and its foundation. China Electric Power Research Institute, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao, Z.Z., Wen, H., Li, Z.L. (2017) Research on static stability of ±800kV suspension cable guyed tower. Journal of northeastern university(natural science), 38: 746-750. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, W.G., Zhu, B.W., Qi, L.Z., Wang, Z.Q. (2015) Nonlinear static characters and simplified finite element model of guys in UHV guyed transmission tower. Proceedings of the CSEE, 35: 232-240. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, W.G., Chen, X.Y., Wang, Z.Q. (2017) Experimental system on torsional stiffness of main column of UHV guyed tower. Experimental technology and management, 34: 82-85. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, X.Y. (2019) Nonlinear Vibration analysis of cable-beam model of single-mast guyed tower. North China Electric Power University, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.