E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Resource Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Fan J. Assessment guidelines for resource and environmental carrying capacity and territorial development suitability[M]. Beijing: Science China Press, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Cohen J E. Population growth and earth’s human carrying capacity[J]. Science. 1995, 269: 341–346. [Google Scholar]
- Falkner M, Lundquist J, Wistron C. Macro-scale water scarcity requires micro-scale approaches: aspects of vulnerability in semi-arid development[J]. Natural Resources Forum, 1989, 13:258-267. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Brown A, Matlock M D. A review of water scarcity indices and methodologies[R]. Fayetteville: University of Arkansas, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Richter B D, Mathews R, David L, et al. Ecologically sustainable water management: managing river flows for ecological integrity[J]. Ecological applications, 2003, 13(1):206-224. [Google Scholar]
- Bernhardt E, Stuart E B, Hart D, et al. Perspective: The challenge of ecologically sustainable water management[J]. Water Policy. 2006, 8 (5):475-479. [Google Scholar]
- Qu Y G. Water resource carrying capacity and rational utilization in Urumqi River area[M]. Beijing: Science China Press, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- Feng S Y, Liu G Q. A holistic framework for sustaining water resources utilization[J]. Advances in Water Science, 1997, 8(4): 301-307. [Google Scholar]
- Qu J H, Chen N X, Huang Q, et al. Improved TOPSIS method for evaluating groundwater carrying capacity[J]. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 2008, (12): 1309-1315. [Google Scholar]
- Tian J Y, Wang X J. Assessment of the carrying capacity of water resources in arid areas based on an entropy fuzzy matter element model——A case study in Minqin County, Gansu Province[J]. Journal of Fudan University (Natural Science), 2013, 01:86-93. [Google Scholar]
- Yang L L, Li B, Fu Q. Scenario analysis of water resources carrying capacity in Xinjiang based on BP neural network model[J]. Journal of Beijing Normal University (Natural Science), 2016, 02:216-222. [Google Scholar]
- He R W, Liu S Q, Liu Y W. Application of system dynamics in analyzing the carrying capacity of water resources in karst region of Southwest China——A case study in Bijie Region, Guizhou Province[J]. Scientia Geographica Sinica, 2011, 11:1376-1382. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Q, Li R M, Wang Y, et al. Theory and methodology for evaluation of carrying capacity of regional groundwater resources in China[J]. Hydrogeology & Engineering Geology, 2020, 6(173-183). [Google Scholar]
- Li R M, Yin Z Q, Wang Y, et al. Geological resources and environmental carrying capacity evaluation review, theory and practice in China[J]. China Geology, 2018: 1(4):556-565. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Z H, Li L R, Groundwater resources of China[M]. Beijing: Sino Maps Press, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Land and Resources of the People’s Republic of China, Ministry of Water Resources of the People’s Republic of China. Quality standard for groundwater: GB/T 14848-2017 [S]. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Health of the People’s Republic of China. Hygienic standard for drinking water:GB5749-2006 [S] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y L. Map of land subsidence in China (1:5,000,000) [M]. Beijing: Geological Publishing House, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Sun J C, Jin J H. Map of groundwater environment in China (1:5,000,000) [M]. Beijing: Geological Publishing House, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.