E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Environmental Resource Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- J L Xi, H M Dong, Z P Zhu, et al. Research Progress on Composting Treatment of Dead Livestock[J]. Journal of agricultural science and technology, 2010 (2):76-80 (In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Y L Xu, L L Wang, G L Gong, et al. Research progress on harmless treatment of animal carcasses infected with epidemic diseases by composting[J]. Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Medicine, 2015 (4):138-141 (In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- R F Xue. Public health significance of harmless treatment of dead livestock and poultry[J]. Livestock and poultry industry, 2012, (11):54-57 (In Chinese).. [Google Scholar]
- X P Wang. Discussion on technology and policy of disposal of dead animals[J]. Gansu Animal and Veterinary Sciences, 2011, 41(6):26-29 (In Chinese).. [Google Scholar]
- P Huang. The effect of temperature on bacterium growing[J]. The science and technology of gelatin, 2011, 31(1):29 (In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.