E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Resource Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- G. D. Almeida, L.K. Hinrichsen, K. Horsted, S. Thamsborg, J. E. Hermansen, Feed intake and activity level of two broiler genotypes foraging different types of vegetation in the finishing period. Poult. Sci. 91 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Singh, I. Ruhnke, C.D. Koning, K. Drake, A.G. Skerman, G.N. Hinch, P.C. Glatz, Demographics and practices of semi-intensive free-range farming systems in Australia with an outdoor stocking density of and practices of sem. PloS One, 12 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Warman, J.M. Cooper, Fertilization of a mixed forage crop with fresh and composted chicken manure and NPK fertilizer: effects on dry matter yield and soil and tissue N, P and K. Canadian Journal of Soil Science, 80(2000) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kratz, J. Rogasik, and E. Schnug, Changes in soil nitrogen and phosphorus under different broiler production systems. J. Environ. Qual. 33(2004) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Stadig, F.A.M. Tuyttens, T.B. Rodenburg, B. Vandecasteele, B. Ampe, B. Reubens, Interactions between broiler chickens, soil parameters and short rotation coppice willow in a free-range system. Agroecology and Sustainable Food Systems, 43(2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.