E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Resource Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Xu Yang. (2018). Application Research of Processing in Digital Media Art Major Teaching. Research in Fine Arts Education (07), 102–103. [Google Scholar]
- Ge Wen. (2020). Application Analysis of Interactive Graphic Programming Language Processing. Industrial Science and Technology Innovation (24), 35–36. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xin. (2019). Application Research of Computer Generative Art Based on Processing. Art and Design (Theory) (Z1), 64–65. [Google Scholar]
- Cai, R. Y. (2012). The principle and application of Arduino. Electronic Design Engineering, 16,155–157 [Google Scholar]
- Miao Lulu. (2013). Research on the development of interactive product prototypes based on the Arduino platform (Master’s thesis, Shanghai Jiaotong University). [Google Scholar]
- Ai Qing. (2018). The application and practice of Arduino open source hardware in the art product design profession. Fashion of Tomorrow (01), 62. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Jiao. (2020). On the application and development of Arduino open source hardware in fashion art. Western Leather (17), 120–121. [Google Scholar]
- Dong Feiran. (2013). Design and realization of installation art based on interactive multimedia technology (Master’s thesis, Shanghai Jiaotong University). [Google Scholar]
- Meng Yang. (2020). Research on Interactive Design Based on New Media Interactive Installation Art. Chinese Artist (04), 89+195. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xin. (2020). Analysis of the sensory experience effects of interactive installation art in the digital environment. Art Book (03), 228–229+306. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Xiaowei & Li Jinlei. (2020). Programming art creation under digital media interaction-Taking Processing as an example. Art Education (03), 130–133. [Google Scholar]
- Working Group Ⅰ of IPCC. Climate change 2013: the physical science basis [R]. New York: Cambridge University Press, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Cai Rongshuo & Tan Hongjian. (2020). The impact and risks of accelerating sea level rise on low-altitude islands, coastal areas and society. Progress in climate change research (02), 163–171. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jun. (2013). The melting of Antarctic glaciers is intensifying. Geography Education (Z2), 124. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.